Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Peppercorn Spill

Most of you know that Caleb, my husband LOVES pepper. It is an odd love, but a very intense one. With most of our friends knowing this, we received upwards of 4 containers, jars and helpings of peppercorns for our wedding! I am finally, after nearly 3.5 years of marriage, in need of another jar. I would have been able to last a few more months if I hadn't spilled an ENTIRE jar of peppercorns all over my kitchen floor one night. The sweetest, Trina was over (about ready to POP I might add) helping me clean up my house when the project got bigger! I was picking up the jar to wipe down the counter and it slipped out of my hand and the lid wasn't on all the way and... you know the rest of the story! Ever since this night every once in a while I'll find a little peppercorn hiding in the corner or roll out from under the fridge... I don't think I would have thought it was so funny if I hadn't been with Trina!

No comments:

Post a Comment